Thursday, August 02, 2007
Need a good book to read?
I just wanted to remind you that these fine ladies, listed below, are hosting "Pay It Forward book exchange" giveaways. Some of these giveaways are ending soon, so hurry over to sign up!
1) Iris gave away the book Safely Home by Randy Alcorn. Thanks, Iris!
2) Cee Cee gave away the book The Elevator by Angela Hunt. Thanks, Cee Cee!
3) Vail gave away the book Death of a Garage Sale Newbie by Sharon Dunn. Thanks, Vail!
4) April gave away a great mystery book, Dead Eyes by Stuart Woods. Thanks, April!
5) Sheryl gave away Hitched by Carol Higgins Clark and I was the winner! Hooray! :) Guess what? This coming Wednesday she'll be giving away Fair Game by Carol Cox. Thanks so much, Sheryl!
6) Danielle gave away the book Standing in the Rainbow by Fannie Flagg. Thanks, Danielle!
Are there any other Pay It Forward book exchange giveaways going on (or being planned) that I need to post here to inform my readers? If so, leave me a comment and I'll add you to the list!
I'm also hosting my own second Pay It Forward book exchange giveaway starting Monday, 6 August, and I believe there will be a few more new book giveawas so please stop back then to sign up to win, and I'd appreciate it if you'd help me spread the word!
Also, I wanted to thank Sheryl at Taking the Challenge for awarding me with the Creative Blogger Award for my Pay It Forward Book Exchange idea. I sure do appreciate it, Sheryl!
In turn, I'd like to award this Creative Blogger Award to Melody at Slurping Life for organizing the Love for Parker fundraiser that raised over $2,000 for Parker and his family to be used for medical expenses! Great job, Melody! I'm impressed with your creative efforts to make this worthy effort such a success!