Thursday, May 01, 2008
May Pay It Forward Giveaway- 21 books a CD & a DVD up for grabs!
It's time for another one of my free Pay It Forward book giveaways!
For those who may have missed out, please read about the guidelines right here.
If you'd like to win this books, here is what you must do:
1. On your blog, write a post about this giveaway, using my "Pay It Forward" button, and then link back to my post. I am sure your readers would appreciate learning about the chance to win a book. You must complete this step to be put in the drawing, unless of course you don't have a blog!
2. Sign the Mr. Linky (the Mr. Linky is that list of names at the end of this post - just type your name in the box) with your name and the specific URL of your PIF post. Note: If you are not a blogger, you may still enter to win. Just sign your name on the Mr. Linky without a URL and then email me your contact information. Please note on your email that it is for the PIF book giveaway.
I'll announce the winner on Saturday morning, 27 June, so be sure to check back.
Best of luck!
If you have any books you'd like to Pay It Forward yourself this month, please leave me a comment and I'll link you in this post!
Additional Pay It Forward Giveaways:
Cloudscome at a wrung sponge did a slight twist on my PIF Book Exchange (I loved it!). This month she's gave away a book, rather a kid's music CD and DVD called That Baby, on 15 May. Thanks, Cloudscome!
Jubilee at Notes of Jubilee gave away the book Finding Hollywood Nobody by Lisa Samson on 20 May. Thanks, Jubilee!
Cynthia at Springmont Cottage gave away the book Mr. Maybe by Jane Green on 20 May. Stop by her blog to enter to win. Thanks, Cynthia!
Kathleen Marie at The Open Window gave away the book The Twilight of Courage by Brock and Bodie Thoene on 24 May. Thanks, Kathleen Marie!
Lori at Lori's Reading Corner gave away five books this month (how very generous)! She's giving away Back on Blossom Street (The Knitting Books #3) by Debbie Macomber, Belong to Me: A Novel by Marisa De los Santos, What Looks Like Crazy by Charlotte Hughes, Dying Breath by Wendy Corsi Staub, and The Third Victim by Lisa Gardner on 30 May. Thanks, Lori!
Tamy at 3 Sides of Crazy gave away three books. She gave away The Perfect Summer by Luann Rice, Star Light Star Bright by Katherine Stone, and Cut and Run by Carla Neggers on 31 May. Thanks, Tamy!
Forgetfulone gave away the book Life Strategies by Dr. Phil on 31 May. Thanks, Forgetfulone!
Miss Paula at Gathering of Friends gave away seven books:
* Sullivan’s Island by Dorothea Benton Frank
* Plantation: A Lowcountry Tale by Dorothea Benton
* Shem Creek: A Lowcountry Tale (Lowcountry Tales) by Dorothea Benton
* Isle of Palms by Dorothea Benton Frank
* Pawleys Island: A Lowcountry tale (Lowcountry Tales) by Dorothea Benton Frank
* Full of Grace by Dorothea Benton Frank
* The Land of Mango Sunsets: A Novel by Dorothea Benton
Thanks, Miss Paula!
Dawn at Our Adoption Journey to Nowhere gave away the book I Choose This Day by Sharon Fieker on 31 May. Stop Thanks, Dawn!