Good Morning everyone! Thank goodness it's Friday!
Okay, it's time for my Favorite Ingredients Friday- Muffin edition recipe exchange! Since I'm a chocoholic, I couldn't resist posting my favorite chocolate muffin recipe. These are so yummy, you have to try them!
- 2/3 cup of baking cocoa
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 1/3 cups of milk
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Coat muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the cocoa, flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and vanilla. Stir in half a cup of chocolate chips.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs and milk. Add the egg/milk mixtute to the other ingredients until moistened.
- Scoop the batter evenly into the prepared pan. Sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for about twenty minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.Cool on a wire rack before removing from the pan.
I look forward to seeing your Favorite Ingredients Friday- Muffin edition recipe! Don't forget to link your specific recipe post link on Mr. Linky so I can see what's cooking at your house!
Oh, and be sure to put the title of your recipe in parenthesis! It makes it so much quicker for everyone to go back and search for recipes.