Good Friday to you all! It's time for another Favorite Ingredients Friday recipe exchange! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!
Check out my upcoming themed schedule below:
Upcoming 2009 "Themed" Schedule
Earlier this month I hosted a pizza baking birthday party for Snuggle Bug. He and his little friends had a BLAST rolling out pizza dough, choosing their own toppings, and then watching their individual pizza's bake in the oven. I tried a new pizza dough recipe that I found on Recipe Zaar and it was fantastic so I'm going to share it with you. You really need to try it. I've made breadsticks with this recipe as well.
Pizza Hut Style Pizza Dough
(bread machine variety)
1 1/3 cups water
2 teaspoons sugar
1 1/4 teaspoons salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons cornmeal
3 cups unbleached all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
1. Add ingredients (except for cornmeal) to machine bread pan in order as per manufacturer's instructions.
2. Set to "Dough" cycle.
3. Lightly grease one 9 x 13-inch pan and sprinkle with cornmeal.
4. When the dough cycle is complete, roll out dough and place in pan.
5. Let rest in pans for 10-15 minutes.
6. Add toppings of your choice.
7. Bake at 350°F until done (approximately 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of toppings).
Now, I look forward to seeing your Favorite Ingredients Friday recipe!
Don't forget to link your specific recipe post link on Mr. Linky so I can see what's cooking at your house!
Oh, and be sure to put the title of your recipe in parenthesis! It makes it so much quicker for me to go back and search for recipes as I build my weekly menu.
For guidelines and my past Favorite Ingredients Friday recipes, click here.
Thanks so much for your participation. I do appreciate it!