Good Morning everyone! Thank goodness it's Friday!
Okay, it's time for my Favorite Ingredients Friday- Quick & Easy Meals edition recipe exchange! I love recipes that make quick and yummy meals so I can't wait to see what you all come up with!
The recipe I'm about to share came from Foodnetwork.com. I'm always looking for ways to cook fish and this is a delicious and easy recipe!
- 1 (5-ounce) piece salmon, with skin
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil plus additional, for drizzling
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves, optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Rub salmon all over with 1 teaspoon oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast, skin side down, on a foil-lined baking sheet in upper third of oven until fish is just cooked through, about 12 minutes.
- Cut salmon in half crosswise, then lift flesh from skin with a metal spatula and transfer to a plate. Discard skin, then drizzle salmon with oil and sprinkle with herbs.
I look forward to seeing your Favorite Ingredients Friday- Quick & Easy Meals edition recipe! Don't forget to link your specific recipe post link on Mr. Linky so I can see what's cooking at your house!
Oh, and be sure to put the title of your recipe in parenthesis! It makes it so much quicker for everyone to go back and search for recipes.