Good Morning everyone! Thank goodness it's Friday!
Okay, it's time for my Favorite Ingredients Friday- Casserole edition recipe exchange! I'm hoping you have some quick and easy casserole recipes for me because time is precious right now!
The recipe I'm sharing is a Campbell's Kitchen recipe and it's quite yummy! I think you'll like it.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa or Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 (6 inch) corn tortillas, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook beef in medium skillet over medium-high heat until beef is browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off fat.
- Add soup, salsa, milk, tortillas and half the cheese. Spoon into 2-quart shallow baking dish. Cover.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes or until hot. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. .
I look forward to seeing your Favorite Ingredients Friday- Casserole edition recipe! Don't forget to link your specific recipe post link on Mr. Linky so I can see what's cooking at your house!
Oh, and be sure to put the title of your recipe in parenthesis! It makes it so much quicker for everyone to go back and search for recipes.