Good Friday to you all! It's time for another Favorite Ingredients Friday recipe exchange! Before we get started, I wanted to ask you all to give me more suggestions for upcoming themed recipe exchanges. Please share your ideas in my comments! Thanks!
Upcoming Themed Schedule
- 2 10-oz packages frozen strawberries
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup salad oil
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 to 6 tsp. cinnamon (as you like it)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts (walnuts are good)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix strawberries, eggs, and oil in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients and the nuts. Add the strawberry mixture and stir until blended.
- Pour into two 9x5 greased loaf pans.
- Bake approximately 1 hour.
Now, I look forward to seeing your Favorite Ingredients Friday recipe! I won't be able to visit your recipes right away but fear not, I will stop by to visit your recipe as soon as I can!
Don't forget to link your specific recipe post link on Mr. Linky so I can see what's cooking at your house!
Oh, and be sure to put the title of your recipe in parenthesis! It makes it so much quicker for me to go back and search for recipes as I build my weekly menu.
For guidelines and my past Favorite Ingredients Friday recipes, click here.
Thanks so much for your participation. I do appreciate it!