Friday, September 01, 2006
Five Ingredients Friday (BBQ Ribs)
It's Friday again and I'm off with my little family for a mini-vacation. I wanted to make sure to publish my regularly scheduled Five Ingredients Friday post before I leave and let my guest bloggers take over.
Most of you know by now that I love crockpot recipes. We received a 6 qt. crock pot as a wedding gift and we love to use it!
My Five Ingredients Friday recipe for this week is a family favorite!
Sweet BBQ Crockpot Ribs
- 3-1/2 lbs. pork loin back ribs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 cup cola beverage
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- Cut ribs into 2 or 3 rib portions and place in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and pour cola over.
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 8-9 hours until the ribs are tender.
- Drain liquid and discard.
I look forward to seeing your Five Ingredients Friday recipe! Don't forget to link your blog on this post so I can see what's cooking at your house! Oh, and be sure to put in parenthesis your recipe title! It makes it so much quicker for me to go back and search for recipes as I build my weekly menu.
Have a safe and fun Labor day weekend!