Sloppy Joe Casserole
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can sloppy Joe sandwich mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexi-corn whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large skillet, brown ground beef with onions; drain. Stir in sloppy Joe sauce and corn.
- Cook 2-3 minutes or until heated thoroughly, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon mixture into ungreased 1 to 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Separate dough into 5 biscuits; cut each in half. Arrange, cut side down, around outside edge of hot mixture with sides of biscuits touching.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until biscuits are deep golden brown.
I look forward to seeing your Five Ingredients Friday recipe! Don't forget to link your blog on this post so I can see what's cooking at your house!
Oh, and be sure to put the title of your recipe in parenthesis! It makes it so much quicker for me to go back and search for recipes as I build my weekly menu.