I'm so sorry that I didn't get my Friday recipe post up sooner. Unfortunately, I got a bad case of food poisoning and I've been out of commission since Wednesday evening. I'm just now starting to feel human again. So, if you're still interested, please feel free to participate.
Based on the results of my post last Friday, it seems as though many of you would appreciate the option of being able to post recipes with more than just 5 ingredients. So, I've decided to change my Friday posts into a Favorite Ingredients Friday recipe exchange!
I just have a couple of guidelines with this newly revised recipe exchange:
- 2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cup sliced bananas (I use 2 full bananas)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix the first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
- Put the remaining ingredients in a blender and plus blend until well mixed.
- Pour blended ingredients in with dry ingredients and blend well, but don't overmix.
- Pour into greased loaf pan or cupcake pan.
- Bake for approximately 50 minutes at 350 degrees.
I look forward to seeing your Favorite Ingredients Friday recipe! Don't forget to link your blog on this post so I can see what's cooking at your house!
Oh, and be sure to put the title of your recipe in parenthesis! It makes it so much quicker for me to go back and search for recipes as I build my weekly menu.
Labels: Favorite Ingredients Friday