The recipe I'm about to share is from quick and simple to make. It's also a favorite for most kids because it involves pasta and cheese. I guess it's a favorite for parents too because I love that combination!
- 3 cups farfalle (bow-tie pasta), cooked & drained
- 1 jar (14 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- COMBINE pasta, spaghetti sauce, ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese and 2 Tbsp. of Parmesan cheese in large skillet or large saucepan.
- COOK on medium heat 10 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- SPRINKLE with the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and remaining 2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese; cover. Let stand 5 min. or until mozzarella cheese is melted.
- Serve with mixed green salad for a quick-and-tasty weeknight meal.
- Optional: we like to add sweet Italian sausage, cooked and diced
Snuggle Bug loves this type of pasta dish! If you decide to try it, I hope you will too!
I look forward to seeing your Favorite Ingredients Friday recipe! Don't forget to link your specific recipe post link on Mr. Linky so I can see what's cooking at your house!
Oh, and be sure to put the title of your recipe in parenthesis! It makes it so much quicker for me to go back and search for recipes as I build my weekly menu.
My previous Favorite Ingredients Friday recipes
Chocolate Cream Pie
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Peach Banana Daiquiri
Thanks so much for your participation. I do appreciate it!