The recipe I'm about to share is off of the Duncan Hines website. I've made this just now for a Holiday party that we're attending today.
Sorry, I don't have time to fight Blogger to get the picture to post. Go check out the Duncan Hines link. :)
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix or Duncan Hines® Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 container Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup
seedless strawberry jam
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions.
- Spread Duncan Hines Cream Cheese Frosting generously on cooled brownies.
- Shake squeezable strawberry jam well and squeeze in a zigzag pattern on top of frosting. (I actually put the jam in a pastry bag and made the pattern that way)
- From the red dough, shape one 1-inch ball and five 1/2-inch balls.
- For decorative effect, run a knife through the jam, in opposite directions.
Okay, time for me to dash off!
I look forward to seeing your Favorite Ingredients Friday recipe! Don't forget to link your specific recipe post link on Mr. Linky so I can see what's cooking at your house!
Oh, and be sure to put the title of your recipe in parenthesis! It makes it so much quicker for me to go back and search for recipes as I build my weekly menu.
My previous Favorite Ingredients Friday recipes
Roly-Poly Santa cookies
Grandma's Sponge Cake
Parmesan Bow-Tie Skillet
Chocolate Cream Pie
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Peach Banana Daiquiri
Thanks so much for your participation. I do appreciate it!