I don't know about you, but Oronzo and I have a tendency to use our grill year-round, rain or shine. This is one of my favorite side-dish recipes because I love corn on the cob!
- 4 ears corn on the cob
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place butter & honey in a cup or small bowl and microwave for around 30 seconds until just melted.
- Stir through garlic and pepper.
- Leave to cool 15 minutes or so in fridge.
- (optional step) Cut ears of corn in half.
- Brush mixture evenly over the corn and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Cook over pre-heated grill 15-20 minutes over medium - high heat, turning often. The foil starting to turn brown is a sign it's been long enough in one position and should be turned a little.
I hope you enjoy this side dish as much as I do! Now I look forward to seeing your Favorite Ingredients Friday recipe!
Don't forget to link your specific recipe post link on Mr. Linky so I can see what's cooking at your house!
Oh, and be sure to put the title of your recipe in parenthesis! It makes it so much quicker for me to go back and search for recipes as I build my weekly menu.
My previous Favorite Ingredients Friday recipes
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
Strawberry & Cream Cheese Fudge Brownies
Roly-Poly Santa cookies
Grandma's Sponge Cake
Parmesan Bow-Tie Skillet
Chocolate Cream Pie
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Peach Banana Daiquiri
Thanks so much for your participation. I do appreciate it!