I don't know about your store, but in my neck of the woods, Pillsbury biscuits and croissants always seem to be on sale. So, I decided to go to Pillsbury's website to see if I could find some kid-friendly recipes that include their biscuits. The one I'm about to share is a big favorite in our household. It's quick, easy, and very yummy!
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated original biscuits
- 1 can (8 oz) pizza sauce (I actually use Oronzo's marinara sauce)
- 2 cups finely shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- 16 slices pepperoni (1 1/2 inch)
- CUT each biscuit into 8 pieces; toss with pizza sauce and 1 cup of the cheese.
- SPREAD in sprayed 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish. Top with pepperoni and remaining 1 cup cheese.
- BAKE at 375°F 22 to 28 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake 28 to 34 minutes.
I hope you enjoy this side dish as much as I do! Now I look forward to seeing your Favorite Ingredients Friday recipe!
Don't forget to link your specific recipe post link on Mr. Linky so I can see what's cooking at your house!
Oh, and be sure to put the title of your recipe in parenthesis! It makes it so much quicker for me to go back and search for recipes as I build my weekly menu.
My previous Favorite Ingredients Friday recipes
Grilled Honey Corn
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
Strawberry & Cream Cheese Fudge Brownies
Roly-Poly Santa cookies
Grandma's Sponge Cake
Parmesan Bow-Tie Skillet
Chocolate Cream Pie
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Peach Banana Daiquiri
Thanks so much for your participation. I do appreciate it!