As most of you know, I love pasta, so I'm always on the lookout for savory pasta dishes. This one I originally found on the Allrecipes website and it's scrumptious! I usually make this as a side dish.
- 1 (8 ounce) package linguini pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until done. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large saucepan. Add garlic and cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Crush herbs, and add to the garlic.
- Add linguine. Heat through, stirring frequently. Fold in tomatoes. Serve.
I hope you enjoy this side dish as much as I do! Now I look forward to seeing your Favorite Ingredients Friday recipe!
Don't forget to link your specific recipe post link on Mr. Linky so I can see what's cooking at your house!
Oh, and be sure to put the title of your recipe in parenthesis! It makes it so much quicker for me to go back and search for recipes as I build my weekly menu.
My previous Favorite Ingredients Friday recipes
Grilled Honey Corn
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
Strawberry & Cream Cheese Fudge Brownies
Roly-Poly Santa cookies
Grandma's Sponge Cake
Parmesan Bow-Tie Skillet
Chocolate Cream Pie
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Peach Banana Daiquiri
Thanks so much for your participation. I do appreciate it!