Good Friday to you all!
In preparation for this Sunday's Super Bowl XLI, Chicago Bears vs. Indianapolis Colts, it's time for the 2nd half of the Super Bowl Sunday edition of my Favorite Ingredients Friday recipe exchange! Click here for all the yummy 1st half recipes!
Please share with me your favorite appetizer, side dish, salad, or any other type of recipe that you'd find yourself serving at a Super Bowl Sunday party! :)
Before I share my recipe, I'd like to point your attention to my upcoming Favorite Ingredients Friday Valentine's Day chocolate edition! I hope you'll join me for this next Friday and spread the word!
Now, the appetizer I'm about to share is one that I love to order in restaurants, but why not enjoy it as home as well?! Thanks to this Kraft Foods recipe you can!
- 6 medium baking potatoes, baked
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 jar (15 oz.) CHEEZ WHIZ Cheese Dip, heated
- 1/4 cup OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup green onion slices
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out centers, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells. (Reserve centers for another use.) Cut shells in half crosswise.
- PLACE shells, skin sides down, on baking sheet; brush insides of shells lightly with oil.
- BAKE 15 min. or until golden brown. Top evenly with CHEEZ WHIZ, bacon bits, sour cream and onions.
I hope you enjoy this appetizer as much as I do! Now I look forward to seeing your Super Bowl Sunday edition Favorite Ingredients Friday recipe!
Don't forget to link your specific recipe post link on Mr. Linky so I can see what's cooking at your house!
Oh, and be sure to put the title of your recipe in parenthesis! It makes it so much quicker for me to go back and search for recipes as I build my weekly menu.
My previous Favorite Ingredients Friday recipes
7 Layer Mexican Dip
Grilled Honey Corn
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
Strawberry & Cream Cheese Fudge Brownies
Roly-Poly Santa cookies
Grandma's Sponge Cake
Parmesan Bow-Tie Skillet
Chocolate Cream Pie
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Peach Banana Daiquiri
Thanks so much for your participation. I do appreciate it!