Good Friday to you all! It's time for another Favorite Ingredients Friday recipe exchange!
Upcoming Themed Schedule
April 20- Vegetarian edition
May 18- Memorial Day edition (foods to take to the beach or lake, snacks for car rides)
June 1- Freezer cooking meals (bulk meals that freeze easily)
June 15- Refreshing drinks
June 29- 4th of July edition
My recipe this week is yet another great find from Kraft Foods. You might think is just a dessert for Valentine's Day but let me assure you it's a great treat for the warm spring/summer months as well. It's a great way to express your love and affection to your spouse and children!
- 1 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
- 2 cups boiling water, divided
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups cold water, divided
- Ice cubes
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Assorted sprinkles and candies
- DRAW a heart design or write a sweet message in each of eight (6-oz.) clear plastic cups by piping melted chocolate onto inside of each cup. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
- STIR 1 cup of the boiling water into 1 pkg. of the dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in 1 cup cold water; pour evenly into prepared cups. Refrigerate 1 hour or until gelatin is firm.
- MEANWHILE, stir remaining 1 cup boiling water into remaining package of dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to remaining 1/2 cup cold water to measure 1 cup. Add to gelatin; stir until thickened. Stir in whipped topping with wire whisk until well blended. Spoon into prepared cups. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Decorate with sprinkles. Store leftover desserts in refrigerator.
Now, I look forward to seeing your Favorite Ingredients Friday recipe! Remember, I won't be able to visit all of your recipes today until after I get home from work. But fear not, I will stop by to visit your recipe as soon as I can!
Don't forget to link your specific recipe post link on Mr. Linky so I can see what's cooking at your house!
Oh, and be sure to put the title of your recipe in parenthesis! It makes it so much quicker for me to go back and search for recipes as I build my weekly menu.
My previous Favorite Ingredients Friday recipes
Easter Edition- crispy marshmallow eggs
boneless pork ribs
Grandma's deviled eggs
tropical fruit salad
Killarney Cream Scones
Chocolate Fudge Cookies
Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
Molten Chocolate Cake
7 Layer Mexican Dip
Grilled Honey Corn
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
Strawberry & Cream Cheese Fudge Brownies
Roly-Poly Santa cookies
Grandma's Sponge Cake
Parmesan Bow-Tie Skillet
Chocolate Cream Pie
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Peach Banana Daiquiri
Thanks so much for your participation. I do appreciate it!
Labels: Favorite Ingredients Friday